Chris Johnson decided to try again

IrishTitansFan

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chris runs bad, "I told you .... he's finished! He sucks!   Chris runs well, "He only plays when he wants to!"   Yawn.

Did you even watch him his last couple of years here? And for most of the season this year? Dude is absolute trash. Cj has one good game and all-of-a-sudden he is who we need back? Absolutely rid

CJ is at 4.6 ypc, the highest on the Jets.   The Titans have four RBs below 4.0ypc -- Sankey, our leading rusher, is at 3.9ypc. Last year was the only year CJ  was ever sub-4.0. He had 4.5 in 2012.

Chris Johnson is a me-first player. These "good" games are the exception, not the rule.

Dumb argument. Who cares if a running back is me first?

It's not basketball ... he's not going to take 20-30 shots in a game and hurt his team. He either gets a carry because the coach called it ... or he doesn't. 

Meanwhile our "team-player" running backs have no "exceptions." They suck all the time.

You guys don't want Chris Johnson on the roster ... fine. But stop with the excuses.

Edited by big2033

The same people who always argue that Chris Johnson only cares about stats and money are the same people who says he didn't try for multiple years, hurt his reputation dramatically and got cut.

They're also the same people who said the offense would be better without him putting us in third and long all year. Looks like they were exactly wrong. We're the worst third down team in the galaxy.

Dumb argument. Who cares if a running back is me first?

It's not basketball ... he's not going to take 20-30 shots in a game and hurt his team. He either gets a carry because the coach called it ... or he doesn't.

Meanwhile our "team-player" running backs have no "exceptions." They suck all the time.

You guys don't want Chris Johnson on the roster ... fine. But stop with the excuses.

Did you even watch him his last couple of years here? And for most of the season this year? Dude is absolute trash.

Cj has one good game and all-of-a-sudden he is who we need back? Absolutely ridiculous.

Did you even watch him his last couple of years here? And for most of the season this year? Dude is absolute trash.

Cj has one good game and all-of-a-sudden he is who we need back? Absolutely ridiculous.

yawn.png