Mett Sets Another Record......

MIKE75

Have to agree with you.  I still think Jake gives the team the best chance to win right now but I also think Mett is getting hyped too much too early.  Yes, he has looked brilliant at times but he has also had several rookie moments.  I still remember Vince Young's rookie season and parts of it were spectacularly magical.  Honestly, I think Vince was better his rookie year than Mett has been thus far.  I also believe Mett has WAY more upside than Vince ever had but that's another conversation for another day.

Except Vince had no idea how to pass the ball...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#Titans QB @mettshow's 345 passing yards set a Titans franchise record for a rookie QB....

Whoa nelly. Hands off dick, buddy. I think we (mostly) agree Mett is the real deal and that his ceiling is sky high, but let's not count the Super Bowl rings before they've been polished. Brady's

Lol. This is why we can't have nice things.

I mean...I been Trying to avoid anything Jake related ...but we did win a few games with him under center....

Good thing smart people realize that winning football games is a team thing And as such they're not a very good metric for evaluating skills and potential. That one win does mean something to you,otherwise your wouldn't have brought it up at all.

Good thing smart people realize that winning football games is a team thing And as such they're not a very good metric for evaluating skills and potential. That one win does mean something to you,otherwise your wouldn't have brought it up at all.

Eh. Jus sayin he might not of been the biggest problem. Specially since it ain't like we've ripped off a ton of wins since dumping him...

Usually when you get rid of your biggest problem...you get better... usually...

The only entertainment left in this terrible season is watching people still try to defend Jake Locker....

Hey idiot.

Why is pointing out facts...and admitting the passing game is better now...

And saying I do not mean I want Jake back...defending Jake??

This is why I stay out of Jake topics here. Say anything that isn't "fuck Jake locker I hope he fucking dies!!!" Is a defense/apologist/troll

Hey idiot.

Why is pointing out facts...and admitting the passing game is better now...

And saying I do not mean I want Jake back...defending Jake??

This is why I stay out of Jake topics here. Say anything that isn't "fuck Jake locker I hope he fucking dies!!!" Is a defense/apologist/troll

Hey idiot, I wasn't talking about you