Whisenhunt Press Conference - 10/23/14

Cyrus

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No one makes me bleed my own blood!  (Apparently Mett is going as White Goodman for Halloween)  

The local radio stations are not even covering. they are talking about shitty college teams again... and not even ones within the state.    someone needs to call in and ask if the titans told them t

From the coordinators:

Michael: going forward with Zach. Confident guy has played in big environment. We are confident in him. #Titans

— Paul Kuharsky (@PaulKuharskyNFL)

October 23, 2014

OC Jason Michael said Zach Mettenberger is a confident guy. Expects he'll be up for challenge #Titans

— Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports)

October 23, 2014

Is the live link working for anyone?  I've got nothing but a mic on my video feed.

Whisenhunt wanted to announce the Mettenberger switch so that the coordinators could conduct their normal interview. Then Whisenhunt will return after they're done I suppose.

The local radio stations are not even covering. they are talking about shitty college teams again... and not even ones within the state. 

someone needs to call in and ask if the titans told them to not talk about the QB move today.

Troll their twitter's

This is actually better news for Mettenberger.  

With the way it went down yesterday, I was convinced that Locker had hanged himself in the Browns game, but that does not seem to be the case with him still on the roster as the #2.  

That leaves the situation of the team not being forced to start Mettenberger because of Locker's mutiny, which means the team really truly wanted to go to Mettenberger.  If so, that means Mettenberger's future is very bright and the team will give him every opportunity to be the guy. 

- Whisenhunt "felt like it was time". 

- Titans talked about where they were as a team. Thought about starting Zach at home. Tuesday afternoon decided to play Zach.

- Felt like it was an opportunity to see where Mettenberger was after an impressive pre-season.

- "Going with Zach and going to stay with Zach"

- Locker is #2.