I bet Noodle Arm throws for over 600 when it's all said and done.

ManningEnvy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interesting post from "noodle arm envy".   Tex

Were you in line to suck his cods to get him to come to Nashville?

Belichick and Randy Moss are locks and maybe even Vinateri and Ly Law. Woolfolk is a possibility

Manning Led teams:

Faulk already made it(one season), Freeney should make it... who else?

Brady:

Belichick is a coach, not a player, and Moss is hardly a lock if Harrison didn't make it.  Vinateri is about the only sure-bet.  Law and (I'm assuming you mean) Wilfork won't ever make it.

As for Manning:

Faulk, Freeney, Vinateri, Bailey, and Wayne are close to locks...plus Mathis and Ware.

BTW...Moss has over 100 fewer receptions than Harrison, while holding the edge in yards and TDs.  If Harrison wasn't a first-ballot, I hardly think Moss is a lock.

Brady:

Belichick is a coach, not a player, and Moss is hardly a lock if Harrison didn't make it.  Vinateri is about the only sure-bet.  Law and (I'm assuming you mean) Wilfork won't ever make it.

As for Manning:

Faulk, Freeney, Vinateri, Bailey, and Wayne are close to locks...plus Mathis and Ware.

BTW...Moss has over 100

fewer receptions than Harrison, while holding the edge in yards and TDs.  If Harrison wasn't a first-ballot, I hardly think Moss is a lock.

Belichick may not be a player but he's still a huge plus for Brady's career. He won SBs with a defensive team. 

Faulk shouldn't count for Manning any more than Junior Seau should count for Brady. He played Manning's rookie year. Mathis has no chance of being a first ballot HOFer and who are Bailey and Ware? I'm drawing a blank.

And of course Randy Moss is a first Ballot HOFer, it's not even a question.  

Belichick may not be a player but he's still a huge plus for Brady's career. He won SBs with a defensive team. 

Faulk shouldn't count for Manning any more than Junior Seau should count for Brady. He played Manning's rookie year. Mathis has no chance of being a first ballot HOFer and who are Bailey and Ware? I'm drawing a blank.

And of course Randy Moss is a first Ballot HOFer, it's not even a question.  

Champ Bailey and DeMarcus Ware. 

I agree about Faulk, but the fact remains that Manning has played with far more talent than Brady ever has.  Even if I was overly aggressive with the '1st ballot' moniker, Manning will be close to 6-7, with Brady at 3 Hall of Fame players, and that isn't counting Faulk.  Add to it that Manning had Harrison and Wayne for a decade, while Brady had Moss for 2 years. 

From a team success standpoint, Manning has done less with more than Brady, and their current rosters are indicative of their careers.  Add to it that Brady had to earn his starting spot, rather than it being handed to him, and I don't understand how people can be so infatuated with Manning unless he's your starting QB in fantasy (like he is mine).

Obviously you have a need for those with all the bodily fluids all over your body and face. By the way you are getting your ass owned by a guy we are considering banning for his asinine posts.

Wouldn't be surprised if you were related to him.