if METT starts soon then one of two things will happen.

MamlngEnvy

He either tom bradys us to the playoffs. Or we suck hardcore to a top 5 pick.

If the latter happens...then what do we do? Force a qb pick?

I'd trade back get as many picks as possible and take like four qbs hoping one of em is good

Edited by TitansGuru

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alex Mortenson was never given a fair shake.   We'll never know how great he could have been.

I reject the false dichotomy presented.   Mett could be Brady incarnate.   He could fall flat on his face.   Or he could flash glimpses of franchise QB ability, mixed with frustrating rookie mis

Guess what?  We already suck!  It really doesn't matter!  Trade Locker now to Oakland and stock pile some draft picks.  We should get what we can for him while we still can.  Let Zach finish the seaso

He won't suck. We've seen suck. He might not be a world beater, and he's definitely going to throw pics and take sacks, but he will have this offense moving.

I don't know how good he'll be, but he is easily the best QB the Titans have had since McNair, which isn't saying much.

I reject the false dichotomy presented.

Mett could be Brady incarnate.

He could fall flat on his face.

Or he could flash glimpses of franchise QB ability, mixed with frustrating rookie mistakes, allowing the team to compete week in and week out and perhaps finish out of the playoffs, but with enough hope and promise to allow us to trust Mett as the guy and use the draft for other pieces we need.

Personally I believe the third scenario is more likely than either of the extremes.