Colts vs Eagles thread

OILERMAN

Yeah pretty awful. 3 TD's. Didn't somebody put a poll up asking how many shots Locker needed at the goal line to score? My God. If Andrew Luck having an off game.... but that still makes you feel good saying he's playing awful makes you feel better... WTF

Lol, his 3 TD's were play action dump offs for 1 yard. This guy is overrated. He's a very good QB but to compare him with Manning or Brees is nuts.

Edited by Face

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Colts being 0-2 is fun to see.

I can't hear you over the sound of 0-2

How's your praying knees and your back tattoo's you shit for brains? How's your record against the Colts lately?

Terrible, just like the RB that had a great game w 66 yards. Titans will change that. What will you do at 0-4? I bet you wish you still has the QB in Denver

Can't believe they ran twice on their last offensive possession and also can't believe they didn't defend the screen that made the field goal a gimme. Bad officiating bit them in the ass but the coaching in the final three minutes was the nail in the coffin.

Still, even two games behind Houston they're still the easy favorite to win the division. One close loss against the Broncos and a WTF ending tonight probably won't mean much in the long run.