What "new" music are you listening to now?

Cyrus

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These rap videos make me think of this Key and Peele sketch:  

With the death of Glenn Frey weeks ago, what was old is new again... After party time on a Saturday night, it's time for slow down Sunday.  Slowing way down from the mad pace of rock n roll and i

• 3 weeks later...

We just got a VINYL player this past Christmas so I'm busy collecting all the VINYL I can get, while constantly chirping about how warm the sound is because, you know, analog is really better and information is lost in the digital transfer and wait a second while I jerk off to my VINYL copy of Radiohead's "Kid A". 

If you guys know of any brand new VINYL for me to pick up, preferably at Grimey's where I can be seen, that'd be super kewl. 

Edited by 'Nator

3 hours ago, 'Nator said:

We just got a VINYL player this past Christmas so I'm busing collecting all the VINYL I can get, while constantly chirping about how warm the sound is because, you know, analog is really better and information is lost in the digital transfer and wait a second while I jerk off to my VINYL copy of Radiohead's "Kid A". 

If you guys know of any brand new VINYL for me to pick up, preferably at Grimey's where I can be seen, that'd be super kewl. 

I went to Grimey's to get a new cd and the guy behind the counter had such an air of hipster superiority about him. Maybe it was the fact that I was buying a cd and not vinyl?

18 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

I went to Grimey's to get a new cd and the guy behind the counter had such an air of hipster superiority about him. Maybe it was the fact that I was buying a cd and not vinyl?

Nah they sell CDs for a reason. You probably just got intimidated by his hipsterness and exaggerated the encounter. 

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well I've never been cool so I am always intimidated by the hipsterness.

Well, next time go buy vinyl and look at him as if to say "I vinyl too, brah!" and he will be bamboozled and he'll think that, since you are dressed different than he is, with your John Deer hat or whatever, that you are a new kind of hipster way more advanced than he is. They you'll get the hipster respect you deserve. 

Edited by 'Nator

1 hour ago, 'Nator said:

Well, next time go buy vinyl and look at him as if to say "I vinyl too, brah!" and he will be bamboozled and he'll think that, since you are dressed different than he is, with your John Deer hat or whatever, that you are a new kind of hipster way more advanced than he is. They you'll get the hipster respect you deserve. 

John Deer hat, Polo shirt, Tommy Hilfiger jeans, and Nike Air Jordans.

Or... I could really blow his mind and dress up like a Walmart hipster:

1547.jpg