NashvilleNinja

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Laughable

What a bunch of bs...   When do juniors have to declare? The end of Jan..beginning of Feb? So the Texans should have told him their draft intentions at that time?   His stock was so high after the

What a bunch of bs...

When do juniors have to declare? The end of Jan..beginning of Feb? So the Texans should have told him their draft intentions at that time?

His stock was so high after the Rose bowl he would have been a fool to stay, poor guy came out early and got all that money.

What a bunch of bs...

When do juniors have to declare? The end of Jan..beginning of Feb? So the Texans should have told him their draft intentions at that time?

His stock was so high after the Rose bowl he would have been a fool to stay, poor guy came out early and got all that money.

If anyone else said it, yes it would be pure bs.

I honestly think he's too stupid to realize what he said isn't really an option.

2007 draft. Can you imagine senile Al Davis trying to decide between Jamarcus Russell and Vince Young.

The Texans gave up on David Carr after the 2006 season and then traded for Matt Schaub before the 2007 draft. So, the Titans had the 19th pick and the Texans went from the 8th to the 10th pick after the trade.

Even if Young goes in the 2007 draft, no guarantees that the Texans would have drafted him with the 8th pick. More than likely he ends up with the Raiders or Bud makes some incredibly stupid trade to move up for him.

I guess hindsight is 20/20.

it probably would have been Volek, right?

i dunno.. fisher got rid of volek pretty quick quick and volek had been the assured starter. there plan wasf sitting vince for 3 years wile volek played. fisher was so pissed at volek for lying about being out of town he sacrificed a 3 year plan. so i guess the question is, would volek have still acted ithat way had they not drafted VY?