Tony Dungy proves how incredibly stupid he is once again

OILERMAN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've always considered Dungy a total fraud and over the years he's done nothing but prove me right time and time again. Well he's at it again proving once again he's a complete idiot.   He basically

That is not right Oman...the NFL and the national media...and especially Sportscenter...tell us that Dungy is someone we need to worship, he is simply amazing at every aspect of his life. His knowledg

Guy is an overrated loser.

I understand the Dungy hate. He coached a division rival, his mentor was Chuck Noll and his philosophy is from the Steelers organization, but you have to give the guy credit. He rebuilt that Bucs franchise. He had #1 defenses as a DC and HC.

Considering Dungy and Fisher have the same offensive weaknesses, they both hired Steckels. If you take Manning and offensive schemes out of the picture, Dungy would have a more impressive resume than Fisher. From their defensive philosophies to their coaching trees. Hate the guy, consider him a flake, a hypocrite or whatever. But to denigrate his coaching career, while celebrating Fisher's is wrong and shows a bias.

Wait a second.

A guy whose kid committed suicide has a website called "All Pro Dad"?

I think that's why he has it.  He's trying to make up for the time he thinks he didn't give his own son.  His son is gone.  I think that's also part of why he's a Vick supporter.  A christain is supposed to forgive, so he's trying to show forgiveness to Vick.  It might not be my thing, but trying to do good is not the worse response he could have to his son's suicide.

If Dungy had unretired the same year as Fisher, he'd have been first in line. That means even fewer teams pursuing Jeffrey. Fact.

If Fisher had Manning the Colts win 10 SBs! Fact

Oh man, Dungy is getting ripped to shreds on Mike and Mike this morning, I'm surprised but love it.

They are trying to get him on but he's likely trying to get his waffling in place first.

I can't wait to hear what the hypocritical lying douche says in response to the backlash

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Dungy belongs to two demographics that are well known for being against homosexuality. African American Males and the Ultra Religious.

Yea but the surprising part is his constant need to say stupid stuff and put himself in the middle of a shit storm. He could have kept his thoughts to himself.

He loves to hear himself talk and is often to dumb to not get himself into trouble.

People are no longer giving him the benefit of the doubt

I only talk about his coaching mostly.  

The funny thing is Dungy is often talking about GM issues.

Anyone remember Dungy saying he would take RGIII over Andrew Luck? Hahahaha

This is a stupid man