Titans Pre-Draft Interviews (First Post Continually Updating)

Jonboy

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2014 Titans Pre-Draft Interviews Key* PW= Private Workout (team visits player) CB= Combine SB= Senior Bowl PD= Pro Day LOC= Local visit (doesn't count against 30-prospect interview limit) *Unless ot

@jwyattsports: Eastern Illinois QB Jimmy Garoppolo is scheduled to make a pre-draft visit to the #Titans later this month. His stock is rising

Its a nightmare to go back on mobile lol

What was the first youtube comment? It was just showing up as a blank comment for me.

I haven't followed the draft much this year.  Just too busy.   So I did a youtube search on Carr-   Because I am majorly procrastinating working on a project budget this morning--   and the first one that came up was one where he's throwing picks and lots of bad passes.   I just thought it was funny. 

That was the one I posted...

Here's some #'s for Attaochu from ESPN :

Clocked Attaochu at 4.58 and a 4.63 forty. 37.5 VJ, 7.28 3-cone, 4.64 short shuttle. 1.55, 1.60 ten yard split.

The SS may be ugly, but the rest are pretty impressive. He put up 43.5 TFL's and 31.5 sacks in his career, better than many guys he's going up against. He played DE and LB. I've seen him listed as 2-3 round, but I wonder if scouts and GM's aren't a bit higher on him.

Attaochu has a nice hip bend, high 2nd round prospect, I think our new D-Line coach was at Georgia Tech so he probably knows of him. 

Yeah that coach, Giff Smith, was there, but left the year Attaochu got there. But maybe he still has good ties to GT that he could get info on Attaochu.