Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Titans Pre-Draft Interviews (First Post Continually Updating)

509 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The #Titans are conducting a private workout w/ Louisville LB Preston Brown today. TT LBs coach Lou Spanos had dinner with Brown last nt

Another LB, Avery Williamson (Kentucky), is scheduled to make a pre-draft visit to the #Titans at some point

Walter Football Link: http://walterfootball.com/draft2014meetingsteams.php

Posted · Report post

w/ Jonboy posting it, I just assumed Bridgewater would be on the list.

Jonboy likes this

Posted · Report post

Good to see that the Titans are interested in SILBs.  Brown and Williamson have been very productive in college, are high character leaders and both called signals.  Williamson had a very good combine, running the short shuttle better than both Barr and Mack.

Posted · Report post

Always liked Williamson, but thought he was pegged as a 7th-UDFA.  Maybe that was pre-combine.  Was hoping to snap him up for camp and see what happens.

Posted · Report post

@jwyattsports: UCLA LB Anthony Barr has pre-draft visits with the #Titans, Falcons, Cowboys and Vikings, among others, Barr told @RossJonesFOX

gatordude731 likes this

Posted · Report post

Need to add Derek Carr, per NFLN. 

Posted · Report post

Also need to add Old Dominion Kicker Jarod Brown to the "very interested" category, per Jim Wyatt. No workouts or interviews reported though. 

Posted · Report post

Need to add Derek Carr, per NFLN. 

Interesting. Can you find it anywhere online? Not saying I don't believe you, but sometimes these guys tend to misspeak on live TV. 

Posted · Report post

Interesting. Can you find it anywhere online? Not saying I don't believe you, but sometimes these guys tend to misspeak on live TV.

Couldn't find it online. Someone else on the board mentioned it as well. I asked Wyatt and he hasn't responded. I guess it'll come out eventually.

Posted · Report post

Also interesting that the article says "The TitansBrowns and Vikings are three teams very much in the hunt for a quarterback at some point early in the draft, and all of those teams pick in the top 11."