Titans Sign Tyler Wilson To 53 Man Roster (3-yr deal)

Started by TennesseeTuxedo, Dec 16 2013 09:36 PM

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Advertising

TennesseeTuxedo

Don't get this move.

Jim Wyatt@jwyattsports
5m
The #Titans are adding QB Tyler Wilson, most recently with the Raiders, to their 53-man roster. Wilson played at Arkansas

JLocker10

He couldn't even make the Raiders

Mercalius

I was a fan of Wilson. Moreso than a lot of folks here and I've felt kinda dumb ever since the draft (where I thought the Raiders got a Russell Wilson type steal) and the way he's basically done nothing since. May prove to be nothing, but I always thought he had a legit shot to do something in the league. Can't hurt to bring him in.

Edited by Mercalius, Dec 16 2013 - 09:41 PM.

TennesseeTuxedo

Is Skelton or Rusty getting the axe?

Stranger

Is Skelton still on the team?

tgo
  • tgo
  • Members
  • 2,440 posts

Weird. 

TennesseeTuxedo

Is Skelton still on the team?

He was yesterday. He was inactive.

Advertising

TennesseeTuxedo

One of the knocks on Wilson is that he has very small hands, which makes it difficult to grip and throw a NFL football in cold weather.

Stranger

Odd move.

Stranger

Hopefully this isn't their answer to our QB situation going into next season; to just sling a bunch of shit against the wall and see what sticks.

Edited by Stranger, Dec 16 2013 - 10:18 PM.

Nash

The 2014 qb competition is now officially open.. in this case Wilson and Skelton are competing for backup jobs..

Jamalisms

Interesting if Titans replace Rusty with him as developmental guy going into next year. Would possibly foreshadow a no QB drafted year...

Bluth

Who did they release to make room for him?

ONUV

lol

Advertising

cshumak2

The guy probably has more upside than Rusty or Skelton.  Don't mind the move at all. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users