Welcome to Titans Report - Message Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Remember back in the old days when we could never beat Pittsburgh?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Advertising

Jamalisms

Jamalisms

Resident Wit

• Two Tone Crew
  • 18,008 posts
The Rams can't beat bad teams. Let's chill before we get too far down the Jags and Colts road.
Perm Ignore List: Oldschool, ManningEnvy, WG53, CharrdWood, CanadianTitansFan, LegalTitan, Eighteen, Isntlifefunny

Do you have a lame personality and seek to antagonize for fun?
Do you offer nothing of value to the forums?
Are you an underemployed internet moron?

Immediate openings! Apply within.

CanadianTitansFan

CanadianTitansFan

Powerful and Attractive

• Contributor
  • 8,633 posts

As I posted yesterday, Steve Boller had some terrible performances against Pitt in Titan wins. 

We as fans suffered so much at the hands of the steelers organisation I had forgotten that many of the bricks that laid the foundation of Fisher's tenure here was teaching this org how to beat Pittsburgh. It was all about toughness. 

"Laughing at someone else is an excellent way of learning how to laugh at oneself; and questioning what seem to be the absurd beliefs of another group is a good way of recognizing the potential absurdity of many of one's own cherished beliefs.” - Gore Vidal

http://www.titansrep...d-kirk-cousins/

oldschool

oldschool

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 14,251 posts

As I posted yesterday, Steve Boller had some terrible performances against Pitt in Titan wins. 

We as fans suffered so much at the hands of the steelers organisation I had forgotten that many of the bricks that laid the foundation of Fisher's tenure here was teaching this org how to beat Pittsburgh. It was all about toughness. 

It's funny that a supposed old Oilers fan wouldn't know that Fisher had success against the Steelers.

CanadianTitansFan

CanadianTitansFan

Powerful and Attractive

• Contributor
  • 8,633 posts

I think Old School is still trying to out me for my clever ruse in trying to fool the board into believing I was an Oilers fan from way back. 

Anyway dude, tell us about your wife's tattoos. Are they like cute little feminine hearts on her ankle or is it more like "yeah I'm not rolling to the beach with that". 

"Laughing at someone else is an excellent way of learning how to laugh at oneself; and questioning what seem to be the absurd beliefs of another group is a good way of recognizing the potential absurdity of many of one's own cherished beliefs.” - Gore Vidal

oldschool

oldschool

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 14,251 posts

I think Old School is still trying to out me for my clever ruse in trying to fool the board into believing I was an Oilers fan from way back. 

I'm clearly not talking about you. 

CanadianTitansFan

CanadianTitansFan

Powerful and Attractive

• Contributor
  • 8,633 posts

There's me again thinking everything is about me. Another fail coming from my shrink this week. 

oldschool

oldschool

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 14,251 posts

There's me again thinking everything is about me. Another fail coming from my shrink this week. 

smoke a bowl and you'll be fine.

Advertising

oldschool

oldschool

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 14,251 posts

Anyway dude, tell us about your wife's tattoos. Are they like cute little feminine hearts on her ankle or is it more like "yeah I'm not rolling to the beach with that". 

You'll have to use your imagination. 

OILERMAN

OILERMAN

Indomitable Titansreport poster

• Moderators
  • 33,778 posts
It's a bullseye very low on the lower back!

Deal with it

JNew

JNew

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • 1,374 posts

It's a bullseye very low on the lower back!

I think you meant the lower tongue.

I shut shit down.

begooode

begooode

Pro Bowler

• Contributor
  • 1,122 posts

nice

The Music City Miracle

The Music City Miracle

Rookie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Remember the good ole days when the Steelers accused our stength and conditioning coach, Steve Waterson, of spilling hot soup on their kick returners!

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

The Music City Miracle

The Music City Miracle

Rookie

• Members
  • 43 posts

Remember the good ole days when the Steelers accused our strength and conditioning coach, Steve Waterson, of spilling hot soup on their kick returners!

Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

IsntLifeFunny

IsntLifeFunny

All-Pro

• Members
  • 4,503 posts

LOL, the last two years the Jags teams are the worst teams in their franchise history, even worse than their expansion teams. In 2011 the Colts were likely their worst team in franchise history.

Munchak's division record against these terrible teams are one of the arguments for firing him.

Actually have to agree with Oman on this one. The fact we missed the 11 playoffs was all on Munchak sending out a hobbled vet against one of the worst teams in NFL history (he did win nine games though in a terrible situation (with an easy schedule)). The fact we lost to the Jags last year was just as bad, but it didn't have such a negative effect on the season because we were terrible anyways.

Advertising

tinman

tinman

one heartless bastard

• Members
  • 5,561 posts

The Titans have pretty much owned the steelers.. 13-7 against the steelers since 97 season. Fisher owned Cowher.. 

“Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.”
Henry Rollins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ABOUT TITANS REPORT

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean, Paul Kuharsky of ESPN and 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

LATEST STORIES

OILERMAN Blog week 7

OILERMAN - Oct 22 2014 06:17 PM

OILERMAN Blog week 6

OILERMAN - Oct 13 2014 03:27 PM

OILERMAN Blog week 5

OILERMAN - Oct 14 2014 09:05 AM

OILERMAN Blog week 4

OILERMAN - Sep 29 2014 08:48 PM

OILERMAN Blog week 3

OILERMAN - Sep 22 2014 05:53 AM

OILERMAN Blog week 2

OILERMAN - Sep 14 2014 06:45 PM

The TitansReport website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or any other related fan sites. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of NFL or its properties.