Welcome to Titans Report - Message Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Titans Report 2013 OFFICIAL Win/Loss Predictions

- - - - - TITANS REPORT INSIDER

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Advertising

scine09

scine09

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 12,372 posts

9-7 and 6th seed in the playoffs.

Jonboy

Jonboy

Master of GIFs

• Two Tone Crew
  • 8,875 posts

9-7.

Sneak into the playoffs.

Twitter: @RetroRaconteur

Gaming Blog: retroraconteur.blogspot.com

NoD

NoD

I want to believe.

• Members
  • 1,132 posts

8-8

Ancient Astronaut Theorist.

reo

reo

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 14,586 posts

16-0

The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking
-- Albert Einstein

Dogmatic teaching is limited teaching

-- Carl Paoli

ben4titans

ben4titans

Pro

• Members
  • 115 posts

7-9.  Weak defense and weak QB play will sink us. 

cenj

cenj

All-Pro

• Members
  • 3,612 posts

9-7

We all know how this will end. You'll all be onboard eventually; do it sooner rather than later, and that taste in your mouth won't be as bitter.

OILERMAN

OILERMAN

Indomitable Titansreport poster

• Moderators
  • 33,924 posts

I sent Guru a detailed article he should soon post but my prediction was 7-9

Deal with it

Advertising

Omar

Omar

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • 1,620 posts

10-6...good enough to sneak into the playoffs

Cyrus

Cyrus

Stands to Reason

• Writer
  • 8,229 posts

8-8 as of now.

If the defense pulls together as the season progresses I think they can be a 10 win team. 

Capricious

Capricious

" Navi "

• Members
  • 179 posts
Titans are not going to out score or protect a lead in this pass happy flag football league.

6 - 10

Big country can't pass protect worth a damn, and will get Locker hurt this year.
RIP Titanscentral

Alpha

Alpha

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • 781 posts

We will be solidly mediocre...

8-8 with Locker showing just enough that we are led to believe next year will be different. 

Number9

Number9

All-Pro

• Members
  • 4,254 posts

8-8  Split with the Colts.

I love my son.  He said Jake was having a great game.  I told him Jake was just throwing little short passes

and a team can't win with a QB like him.  He said, but what about all his rushing yards and his TD.  I told him that

Jake was injury prone and he'll always get hurt playing like that.  I said we need to get rid of him.  He sad, "Dad,

I like Jake."  I am calling my attorney tomorrow.  The will is getting revised.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 5,872 posts
8-8

TitanJoe

TitanJoe

Pro

• Members
  • 311 posts
10-6

Advertising

TampaTitan

TampaTitan

All-Pro

• Contributor
  • 2,413 posts
Not even going to try and predict anything for this team but I would at least hope for 8-8.

I said it before but I really do think this first game will go a long way in shaping the rest of the season. It's important for them to go up to Pittsburgh and play well. If they win, it's a bonus, but just play respectable and don't get blown off the field in that environment. I think there are things they will do well against the Steelers, but the closer it gets the more I worry about Locker.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: TITANS REPORT INSIDER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ABOUT TITANS REPORT

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean, Paul Kuharsky of ESPN and 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

LATEST STORIES

OILERMAN Blog week 8

OILERMAN - Oct 28 2014 09:50 AM

OILERMAN Blog week 7

OILERMAN - Oct 22 2014 06:17 PM

OILERMAN Blog week 6

OILERMAN - Oct 13 2014 03:27 PM

OILERMAN Blog week 5

OILERMAN - Oct 14 2014 09:05 AM

OILERMAN Blog week 4

OILERMAN - Sep 29 2014 08:48 PM

OILERMAN Blog week 3

OILERMAN - Sep 22 2014 05:53 AM

The TitansReport website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or any other related fan sites. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of NFL or its properties.