Welcome to Titans Report

We noticed that you are viewing as a guest. Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! Best of all, members never see ads on the forum! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TitansWycheck89

TITANS REPORT INSIDER
Titans Report 2013 OFFICIAL Win/Loss Predictions

53 posts in this topic

I sent Guru a detailed article he should soon post but my prediction was 7-9

8-8 as of now.

If the defense pulls together as the season progresses I think they can be a 10 win team. 

Titans are not going to out score or protect a lead in this pass happy flag football league.

6 - 10

Big country can't pass protect worth a damn, and will get Locker hurt this year.

We will be solidly mediocre...

8-8 with Locker showing just enough that we are led to believe next year will be different. 

Not even going to try and predict anything for this team but I would at least hope for 8-8.

I said it before but I really do think this first game will go a long way in shaping the rest of the season. It's important for them to go up to Pittsburgh and play well. If they win, it's a bonus, but just play respectable and don't get blown off the field in that environment. I think there are things they will do well against the Steelers, but the closer it gets the more I worry about Locker.