Welcome to Titans Report - Message Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

53-Man Roster After Pre-Season Week 3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Advertising

titanskick8851

titanskick8851

Pro

• Members
  • 415 posts

OFFENSE: 25

QB (2): Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB (4): Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle, Darius Reynaud

FB (1): Colin Mooney

WR (6): Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Damien Williams, Michael Preston, Justin Hunter

TE (3): Delanie Walker, Taylor Thompson, Craig Stevens

OL (9): Michael Roos, Andy LeVitre, Rob Turner, Chance Warmack, David Stewart, Brian Schwenke, Mike Otto, Fernando Velasco, Byron Stingily

DEFENSE: 25

DL (9): Derrick Morgan, Jurrell Casey, Sammy Hill, Lavar Edwards, Ropati Pitoitua, Antonio Johnson, Mike Martin, Karl Klug, Kameron Wimbley

LB (7): Akeem Ayers, Moise Fokou, Zach Brown, Colin McCarthy, Zaviar Gooden, Tim Shaw, Patrick Bailey

CB (5): Jason McCourty, Tommie Campbell, Alterraun Verner, Coty Sensabaugh, Blidi Wreh-Wilson

S (4): Michael Griffin, Bernard Pollard, George Wilson, Corey Lynch

SPECIAL TEAMS: 3

K (1): Rob Bironas

P (1): Brett Kern 

LS (1): Beau Brinkley

PRACTICE SQUAD:

S Markelle Martin

CB Khalid Wooten

TE Jack Doyle

WR Rashad Ross

OL Oscar Johnson

LB Jonathan Willard

Edited by titanskick8851, Aug 24 2013 - 09:44 PM.

Nash

Nash

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • 1,834 posts
The only question is whether Wooten is better than Campbell at this point.. And he returns punts.

Justafan

Justafan

REGULAR GUY

• Members
  • 3,190 posts

Wooten is not better than Campbell.  Not yet anyways.  

"I'm glad I'm not judgmental like all you smug, superficial idiots"

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life".
- Winston Churchhill

cenj

cenj

All-Pro

• Members
  • 3,167 posts

Mookie better not make the roster. He got abused tonight. Watching him in relation to the rest of our DL was like watching guys like Tommie Campbell the first preseason game. He didn't belong on the field.

If it were up to me I'd trade Johnson for Peyton Hillis or Lagerette Blount straight up.

cenj

cenj

All-Pro

• Members
  • 3,167 posts

Also, I'm glad Bailey and Shaw are such good ST players, because they sure better be -- we should never put those guys on the defense in the regular season.

If it were up to me I'd trade Johnson for Peyton Hillis or Lagerette Blount straight up.

Oiler FANatic

Oiler FANatic

Knowledgable giver of respect

• Members
  • 3,317 posts
QB (2): Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick

RB (4): Chris Johnson, Shonn Greene, Jackie Battle, Collin Mooney

WR (7): Kenny Britt, Nate Washington, Kendall Wright, Damian Williams, Michael Preston, Justin Hunter, Marc Mariani

TE (4): Delanie Walker, Taylor Thompson, Craig Stevens, Jack Doyle

OL (9): Michael Roos, Andy Levitre, Rob Turner, Chance Warmack, David Stewart, Brian Schwenke, Mike Otto, Fernando Velasco, Byron Stingily

DL (8): Derrick Morgan, Jurrell Casey, Sammy Hill, Lavar Edwards, Ropati Pitoitua, Mike Martin, Karl Klug, Kamerion Wimbley

LB (6): Akeem Ayers, Moise Fokou, Zach Brown, Colin McCarthy, Zaviar Gooden, Tim Shaw

DB (10): Jason McCourty, Tommie Campbell, Alterraun Verner, Coty Sensabaugh, Blidi Wreh-Wilson, Michael Griffin, Bernard Pollard, George Wilson, Al Afalava, Khalid Wooten

ST (3): Rob Bironas, Brett Kern, Beau Brinkley

PUP: Kevin Walter
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

When the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold,
Mountain cats will come to drag away your bones.

"Oh, I just wanted to say good-bye and remind you that the good guys always win, even in the eighties." - Ace Hunter

titanruss

titanruss

All-Pro

• Members
  • 4,304 posts

i coud see them keeping barden on the practice squad. 

rusty may still make the team. 

dujan harris - is he still PS eligible?

i think one of baily/shaw is gone.

solomon/markelle martin may still have a chance. 

Advertising

Oiler FANatic

Oiler FANatic

Knowledgable giver of respect

• Members
  • 3,317 posts
Harris was only active for 7 games last year, so hopefully they'll put him on the PS. I think Markelle will end up there as well.

Shaw's not going anywhere, but Bailey could be cut depending on how the roster shakes out. Solomon would provide flexibility as a DE/OLB hybrid.
Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

When the last light warms the rocks and the rattlesnakes unfold,
Mountain cats will come to drag away your bones.

"Oh, I just wanted to say good-bye and remind you that the good guys always win, even in the eighties." - Ace Hunter

Soxcat

Soxcat

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 8,201 posts

Harris was only active for 7 games last year, so hopefully they'll put him on the PS. I think Markelle will end up there as well.

Shaw's not going anywhere, but Bailey could be cut depending on how the roster shakes out. Solomon would provide flexibility as a DE/OLB hybrid.

No way Solomon makes the team over Bailey.  Bailey is the backup strong side LB and actually played decently (or better than I expected).   Solomon is going to be gone because of the numbers they have at DE and Klug able to move over if needed. They aren't getting rid of Wimbley, PItoitua or Edwards and of course Morgan.  No way they keep Solomon over any of those guys.  Also, Bailey is a much better STs guy than Solomon.

Pick Analysis: "Whether it's a medical issue or the diluted sample in Indianapolis, there's a reason why this guy with second-round talent is going in the sixth round. That's immaterial now. Jake Locker has been unsuccessful there. (New head coach) Ken Whisenhunt is inheriting him. He will have less patience with Locker if he struggles. Locker is on a one-year contract that might not be all 16 games. Mettenberger can make all the throws. He has a world of talent and has been in a pro system under Cam Cameron at LSU." -- Charley Casserly

WG53

WG53

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 12,286 posts

No way Solomon makes the team over Bailey. Bailey is the backup strong side LB and actually played decently (or better than I expected). Solomon is going to be gone because of the numbers they have at DE and Klug able to move over if needed. They aren't getting rid of Wimbley, PItoitua or Edwards and of course Morgan. No way they keep Solomon over any of those guys. Also, Bailey is a much better STs guy than Solomon.

Solomon has been playing Sam too.
The Voice of Reason

Soxcat

Soxcat

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 8,201 posts

Yes, Solomon is the 3rd string Sam which means he is gone.  

Pick Analysis: "Whether it's a medical issue or the diluted sample in Indianapolis, there's a reason why this guy with second-round talent is going in the sixth round. That's immaterial now. Jake Locker has been unsuccessful there. (New head coach) Ken Whisenhunt is inheriting him. He will have less patience with Locker if he struggles. Locker is on a one-year contract that might not be all 16 games. Mettenberger can make all the throws. He has a world of talent and has been in a pro system under Cam Cameron at LSU." -- Charley Casserly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ABOUT TITANS REPORT

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean, Paul Kuharsky of ESPN and 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

LATEST STORIES

OILERMAN BLOG: Free Agency

OILERMAN - Feb 28 2014 09:58 PM

Whisenhunt to Titans (Per Mort)

Cyrus - Jan 13 2014 05:32 PM

OILERMAN BLOG: WEEK 15

OILERMAN - Dec 19 2013 07:42 PM

The TitansReport website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or any other related fan sites. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of NFL or its properties.