VY signs with Packers

JLocker10

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually, you do have to prove it to this board, as we lived through it and with the exception of a few UT nuts, know that the guy is a world-class POS who was horrible in the clutch,had terrible form

Here is the scenario   You're at a wild all male party. You want to take your shirt off and start drinking with the fellas, you need an NFL QB to get the party started and take his shirt off first.

Hey now! Every freaking time I , or someone else, called VY a massive bust you said he wasn't and didn't deserve to be nmentioned with those guys. It didn't matter if I said it or or a national pundit...you were determined to not have Vince Young's good name besmirched by being mentioned in the same breath as the biggest busts at QB ever. You seemed to take personal insult with that kind o thing. There you were aghast that VY would be mentioned in the same breath as an all time bust. You never failed to disappoint us in this regard.

Now you don't want to discuss it?

You seem reluctant to defend VY in this thread but you also you think VY would have done better than Akili if he had been drafted by the Bruce Coslet led cincinnati Bengals. Or Tim Couch of the Chris Palmer led expansion franchise Cleveland Browns. 

Per usual you're kind of confused. 

You're right about one thing. Couch did flash in his rookie year and he was ruined behind an inept OLine and coaching staff and little talent around him and never recovered and never developed. Of course you think VY would have fought through all that right? 

CTF, all it's going to do is turn into pages of debate that others have no interest in reading about. If you really want to talk about it that badly you can send me a PM. Otherwise we've been there, done that. My opinion on the subject hasn't changed and won't change.

Just a year ago Scine posted he still wanted to see VY play a 16 game season

The really funny thing is you know the context of him saying that wasn't "I would have liked to have seen what VY could have done in a 16 game season"...but it was for sure more like, "Im looking forward to seeing what VY will do in a 16 game season."