Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Aaron Hernandez Reportedly Will Be Sued for Shooting Man in Face

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Rough off-season for the mighty Patriots

Posted · Report post

How in the world did the guy not die?

Apparently the bullet hit him in the arm and then went through and hit him in the eye. To answer your question, i have no idea.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Dude got shot in the face and he's only asking for $100k?

There's a Cheney joke in there somewhere.

Edited by reo

Posted · Report post

If this turns out to be true, how hard is Goodell going to come down on this guy? An NFL player shot a guy in the face with an unregistered gun...damn some of these athletes are really freaking dumb

Stranger likes this

Posted · Report post

If this turns out to be true, how hard is Goodell going to come down on this guy? An NFL player shot a guy in the face with an unregistered gun...damn some of these athletes are really freaking dumb

Forget Goodell. Plax got prison for shooting himself. Are there any other legal ramifications? I think the Plax thing had more to it but it's been a while and I'm not that well versed in gun laws by themselves much less NY gun laws.

Stranger and Omar like this

Posted · Report post

@Legaltitan

Come brush us up on what is going to happen in this case.

If this is true, there is no way he doesn't get jail time, is there? He shot a guy in the face.

I also can't believe the guy is only seeking 100K. I'd imagine there has to be a lawyer out there that can get him more than that.

Posted · Report post

4 game suspension. Remember, this is a Patriot player we're talking about.

Number9 likes this

Posted · Report post

C'mon... You shoot one guy in the face and people freak out and make you out to be such a bad guy. I'm sure Hernandez is just as lovable and cuddly as Dick Cheney...

Posted · Report post

C'mon... You shoot one guy in the face and people freak out and make you out to be such a bad guy. I'm sure Hernandez is just as lovable and cuddly as Dick Cheney...

Except this guy is suing him instead of apologizing for getting shot like the guy with Cheney did.

Starkiller likes this

Posted · Report post

Except this guy is suing him instead of apologizing for getting shot like the guy with Cheney did.

That story still makes me laugh. Shoot a Judge in the face while hunting and he apologizes. Only Cheney is that hardcore.

Posted · Report post

The Patriots went from having the best TE core in football to having a guy possibly serving five years in prison and a guy with six surgeries in the past 2-3 years.

Posted · Report post

The Patriots went from having the best TE core in football to having a guy possibly serving five years in prison and a guy with six surgeries in the past 2-3 years.

Gronk also had a major back injury in college. He ended up missing the whole season. That's why he fell to round 2

Gronk's durability is a serious ??? to me