Aaron Hernandez Reportedly Will Be Sued for Shooting Man in Face

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@ClayTravisBGID: Bill Belichick week one injury report: Hernandez, Aaron -- questionable (murder)

Looks like a warrant has been issued for the arrest of one Aaron Hernandez... Now the Tebow signing makes sense... The Pata need a good Chaplin

It's pretty obvious this idiot killed this guy and he's never going to play again. It will probably be comical when we find out the details, I'm sure it was over something beyond stupid. I lov

If this turns out to be true, how hard is Goodell going to come down on this guy? An NFL player shot a guy in the face with an unregistered gun...damn some of these athletes are really freaking dumb

If this turns out to be true, how hard is Goodell going to come down on this guy? An NFL player shot a guy in the face with an unregistered gun...damn some of these athletes are really freaking dumb

Forget Goodell. Plax got prison for shooting himself. Are there any other legal ramifications? I think the Plax thing had more to it but it's been a while and I'm not that well versed in gun laws by themselves much less NY gun laws.

@Legaltitan

Come brush us up on what is going to happen in this case.

If this is true, there is no way he doesn't get jail time, is there? He shot a guy in the face.

I also can't believe the guy is only seeking 100K. I'd imagine there has to be a lawyer out there that can get him more than that.

4 game suspension. Remember, this is a Patriot player we're talking about.

C'mon... You shoot one guy in the face and people freak out and make you out to be such a bad guy. I'm sure Hernandez is just as lovable and cuddly as Dick Cheney...

Except this guy is suing him instead of apologizing for getting shot like the guy with Cheney did.

Except this guy is suing him instead of apologizing for getting shot like the guy with Cheney did.

That story still makes me laugh. Shoot a Judge in the face while hunting and he apologizes. Only Cheney is that hardcore.

The Patriots went from having the best TE core in football to having a guy possibly serving five years in prison and a guy with six surgeries in the past 2-3 years.

Gronk also had a major back injury in college. He ended up missing the whole season. That's why he fell to round 2

Gronk's durability is a serious ??? to me