Welcome to Titans Report - Message Board
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Aaron Hernandez Reportedly Will Be Sued for Shooting Man in Face

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

Advertising

IrishTitansFan

IrishTitansFan

Il Duce

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

http://bleacherrepor...amming-national

Not having the best week of his life

“Our goal is the Super Bowl, and our mission is to kill,”- Bernard Pollard

“I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."- Bernard Pollard on the Chiefs

JLocker10

JLocker10

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 10,854 posts

is Britt so bad now???

8-)

Edited by JLocker10, Jun 19 2013 - 12:39 PM.

I think Kaepernick is fools gold.

scine09

scine09

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 10,552 posts

How in the world did the guy not die?

Omar

Omar

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

Rough off-season for the mighty Patriots

IrishTitansFan

IrishTitansFan

Il Duce

• Members
  • 1,403 posts

How in the world did the guy not die?

Apparently the bullet hit him in the arm and then went through and hit him in the eye. To answer your question, i have no idea.

“Our goal is the Super Bowl, and our mission is to kill,”- Bernard Pollard

“I’m mad at the fact they’ve decided to come here and play football in our stadium."- Bernard Pollard on the Chiefs

reo

reo

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 12,813 posts

Dude got shot in the face and he's only asking for $100k?

There's a Cheney joke in there somewhere.

Edited by reo, Jun 19 2013 - 01:59 PM.

The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking
-- Albert Einstein

Dogmatic teaching is limited teaching

-- Carl Paoli

Omar

Omar

Pro Bowler

• Members
  • 1,212 posts

If this turns out to be true, how hard is Goodell going to come down on this guy? An NFL player shot a guy in the face with an unregistered gun...damn some of these athletes are really freaking dumb

Advertising

reo

reo

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 12,813 posts

If this turns out to be true, how hard is Goodell going to come down on this guy? An NFL player shot a guy in the face with an unregistered gun...damn some of these athletes are really freaking dumb

Forget Goodell. Plax got prison for shooting himself. Are there any other legal ramifications? I think the Plax thing had more to it but it's been a while and I'm not that well versed in gun laws by themselves much less NY gun laws.

The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking
-- Albert Einstein

Dogmatic teaching is limited teaching

-- Carl Paoli

Stranger

Stranger

Still Mr. E.S.

• Members
  • 2,078 posts

@Legaltitan

Come brush us up on what is going to happen in this case.

If this is true, there is no way he doesn't get jail time, is there? He shot a guy in the face.

I also can't believe the guy is only seeking 100K. I'd imagine there has to be a lawyer out there that can get him more than that.

Posted Image

scine09

scine09

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 10,552 posts

4 game suspension. Remember, this is a Patriot player we're talking about.

Starkiller

Starkiller

All-Pro

• Members
  • 4,835 posts
C'mon... You shoot one guy in the face and people freak out and make you out to be such a bad guy. I'm sure Hernandez is just as lovable and cuddly as Dick Cheney...

WG53

WG53

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 12,055 posts

C'mon... You shoot one guy in the face and people freak out and make you out to be such a bad guy. I'm sure Hernandez is just as lovable and cuddly as Dick Cheney...

Except this guy is suing him instead of apologizing for getting shot like the guy with Cheney did.
The Voice of Reason

oldschool

oldschool

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 12,223 posts

Except this guy is suing him instead of apologizing for getting shot like the guy with Cheney did.

That story still makes me laugh. Shoot a Judge in the face while hunting and he apologizes. Only Cheney is that hardcore.

IsntLifeFunny

IsntLifeFunny

All-Pro

• Members
  • 3,052 posts
The Patriots went from having the best TE core in football to having a guy possibly serving five years in prison and a guy with six surgeries in the past 2-3 years.

Advertising

JLocker10

JLocker10

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 10,854 posts

The Patriots went from having the best TE core in football to having a guy possibly serving five years in prison and a guy with six surgeries in the past 2-3 years.

Gronk also had a major back injury in college. He ended up missing the whole season. That's why he fell to round 2

Gronk's durability is a serious ??? to me

titanruss

titanruss

All-Pro

• Members
  • 4,144 posts

Forget Goodell. Plax got prison for shooting himself. Are there any other legal ramifications? I think the Plax thing had more to it but it's been a while and I'm not that well versed in gun laws by themselves much less NY gun laws.

it was a mandatory jail sentence for carrying an unregistered firearm in new york city.

i doubt miami has the same rules. most aren't that harsh.

also... the suit asks for "more than $100,000" 

could just be one of those legal classifications where he is suing above a certain amount ($100,000) but the media does not know for how much yet and it could be a few million.

Edited by titanruss, Jun 19 2013 - 06:00 PM.

chef

chef

All-Pro

• Contributor
  • 2,061 posts

That story still makes me laugh. Shoot a Judge in the face while hunting and he apologizes. Only Cheney is that hardcore.

I'd add Putin to that list.

I'd love to see a roommate sitcom with those two. It'd be based around the tension of them fighting all the time, while deep down we all know they're just Rachel and Ross, The producers string it out for all it's worth for about 3 seasons too many until they finally tie the knot.

OILERMAN

OILERMAN

Indomitable Titansreport poster

• Moderators
  • 29,372 posts

I hope Hernandez gets away with it

“It is not truth that matters, but victory.”

JLocker10

JLocker10

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 10,854 posts

FOX Sports reporting Hernandez is "directly tied" to the homicide investigation

"Police confirmed Wednesday night that the body found near Hernandez's home Monday was that of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, of Dorchester. His death has been deemed a homicide.

A law enforcement official tells FOX 25 Hernandez appears to be directly tied to the homicide which is why authorities executed a search warrant at his home Tuesday night. According to the same source, Hernandez, Lloyd, and two other men were at a bar in Boston the night of the homicide, and at some point, the four men left together in a car driven by Hernandez which was confirmed by a text Lloyd sent another friend, the source says.

It is unclear where the car went or what happened during the ride, but according to the source only three men returned to Hernandez's home at the end of the night and Lloyd was not one of them.

The source also says forensic evidence places a vehicle driven by Hernandez at one of the crime scenes in this case."

http://www.myfoxbost...e#ixzz2Wj9A97YC

scine09

scine09

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 10,552 posts

What is Hernandez doing hanging around someone from Dorchester?

For those who don't know, Dorchester is pretty much the equivalent of Harlem in NYC or whereever Pacman Jones is from in Atlanta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

ABOUT TITANS REPORT

Titans Report is a fan operated website for the Tennessee Titans. The site includes a message board, blog, podcast, organized fantasy games,and a mobile site. The podcast has had on many prominent members of the media covering the Titans. Some names include John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, Jim Wyatt of the Tennessean, Paul Kuharsky of ESPN and 104.5 The Zone, Phillip B. Wilson of the Indy Star, Jonathan Hutton of the Titans Radio Network, Sal Capaccio of the Buffalo Bills Radio Network, Scott Wright of Draft Countdown, and others.

LATEST STORIES

OILERMAN BLOG: Free Agency

OILERMAN - Feb 28 2014 09:58 PM

Whisenhunt to Titans (Per Mort)

Cyrus - Jan 13 2014 05:32 PM

OILERMAN BLOG: WEEK 15

OILERMAN - Dec 19 2013 07:42 PM

OILERMAN BLOG: WEEK 14

OILERMAN - Dec 11 2013 02:40 PM

OILERMAN BLOG: WEEK 13

OILERMAN - Dec 11 2013 02:41 PM

The TitansReport website is strictly for informational and entertainment purposes. Our website is no way connected or affiliated with the Tennessee Titans or any other related fan sites. It also claims no rights to the trademarks of NFL or its properties.